- This event has passed.
ESG Executive Collaboration Forum Session III
February 23, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Register today to stay on the leading edge of ESG!
In these 1-hour sessions, you’ll hear from subject matter experts on emerging and urgent ESG issues related to the global regulatory and reporting landscape, climate strategy, ESG disclosure and data management, risk management, and more.
Connect with ESG leaders in an open exchange of insights and best practices, find out how your peers are overcoming common challenges, and learn what you can do to strengthen your ESG program and your company’s results.
• Updates on the ESG regulatory and standards landscape
• TCFD overview and disclosure recommendations
• Best practices for TCFD-aligned disclosures
• How the evolution of business has come to include ESG
• Gabriela Troncoso Alarcón, Senior Expert Services Manager, Enhesa
• Katie Secrist, Vice President, Sustainable Business Consulting, LLC
• Mark McNees, Director of ESG Education, Florida State University, Jim Moran College of Entrepreneurship
February 23 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET