- This event has passed.
Tableau Editor & Designer Training for Benchmark Dashboards & Analytics
July 13, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Unlock the power of Dashboards & Analytics and Tableau’s data visualization capabilities!
We are offering a two-day Editor & Designer training course on July 13th – 14th. These sessions will help you learn how to leverage the power of Tableau to get the most out of your Benchmark ESG data, as well as an opportunity to engage with our Tableau experts one-on-one!
In this course you will learn:
- How to use the Dashboards & Analytics application module to make reporting easy
- Tips and tricks to locate and favorite your most needed reports and dashboards
- How to utilize pre-created, out of the box Tableau reports in the Dashboards & Analytics Library
- How to build powerful and compelling reports, dashboards, and storyboards from scratch
- And finally, how to control access permissions to reports and data sources at a user and user group level
We’re offering two days of training to fit your company’s specific needs: a one-day training for Functional Leaders who are looking to edit existing reports, or a two-day course for Data Scientists who want to build and customize reports.
For Functional Leaders looking to edit/tweak existing reports, we recommend:
- Day 1 Editor Training: This two-hour training is for users who are familiar with navigating Analytics and understands most of the data within the Benchmark applications.
- Cost: $295
For Data Scientists who want to build unique reports leveraging their company’s data sets, we recommend:
- Day 1 & 2: Editor & Designer Training is for users familiar with building reports from scratch using some level of data visualization tools (simple .xls chart) and who understands how to align various data points to tell a story.
- Cost: $495
2022 Tableau Editor & Designer Training Schedule
We hope you will join us this year to Bring your Benchmark ESG Data to Life, registration is below!
- July 13 & 14 – Registration Closed – Class Capacity Full
- Nov 29 & 30 – Registration Open Now!